Sunday, January 15, 2017

Welcome!


Hello everyone and welcome to my new food blog!




It is so nice to be starting this new project, I can't wait to share more and more tasty recipes with you guys!
While I work to bring you new content, make sure to follow me on social media to get sneak peaks and updates on my new recipes!
Here are the links to my social media profiles (or you can use the buttons on the sidebar of this blog)


Also, if you want to be notified when I publish a new post, make sure to subscribe to my newsletter. Simply enter your email in the subscription box that you can find in the sidebar and click the Submit button or simply click here! :)

If you use an RSS feed manager like Feedly for example, you can add my blog to your newsfeed!

By the way, I also have a brand new crafty blog! If you want to have a look at my creations come and visit me at www.abitofmycrafts.blogspot.com

That's all for now! Thanks for coming by and I will catch you guys soon with a new recipe and a fun surprise!



A brief disclaimer: all the posts dated prior to this one have been exported from the blog that I have been managing up to now, "A bit of myself". I am planning to do a re-styling of the old posts to improve the quality of the content, but for now I decided to simply include the old recipes in the new blog. For this reason the watermarks on some of the old pictures read "A bit of myself", and not "A bit of my kitchen". All the content of this blog is 100% the result of my own work :)





BENVENUTI!

Ciao a tutti e benvenuti nel mio nuovo blog di cucina!



Iniziare questo progetto è una grande emozione per me, non vedo l'ora di condividere tante nuove ricette con voi!
Nel frattempo potete seguire i miei profili social per ricevere update e anteprime su tutto ciò che bolle in pentola! Qui sotto trovate i link (in alternativa potete usare i pulsanti nella barra laterale a destra)



Per iscrivervi alla mia newsletter inserite il vostro indirizzo email nella casella situata nella barra laterale e cliccate il pulsante "Submit",  o seguite questo link. In questo modo riceverete aggiornamenti riguardo la pubblicazione dei nuovi post :)

Se usate un aggregatore RSS come ad esempio Feedly potete aggiunger il mio blog al vostro newsfeed!

E in caso non lo sapeste, curo anche un blog creativo. Se siete curiosi venitemi a trovare su
www.abitofmycrafts.blogspot.com

Per ora è tutto! Grazie per essere passati e a presto con una nuova ricetta e una sopresina! ^_^



Un piccolo disclaimer: tutti i post con data precedente a questo sono stati esportati dal blog che ho gestito fino ad oggi, "A bit of myself". Nel tempo vorrò fare un restyling dei vecchi post per migliorare la qualità dei contenuti, ma per ora ho deciso di includere le vecchie ricette nel nuovo blog. Per questo motivo i watermark su alcune delle vecchie foto riportano il nome "A bit of myself" invece di "A bit of my kitchen". Tutti i contenuti qui presenti esclusivamente frutto del mio lavoro :)

2 comments: